Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problems with audio stream

Posted by SpudBoy 
problems with audio stream
March 19, 2011 01:07AM
Has WCSB had problems with the computer server? The stream has been intermittent, only slightly better at 24k rather than 128k. Even the forum site has been slow today. I'm listening in South Korea (if it makes any technical difference).
Re: problems with audio stream
March 27, 2011 08:36PM
The problem with the audio stream is now in the form of the stream going through rapid rebuffering cycles continually. My university's computing and communications department insists that the problem is with the WCSB website or North American websites in general. Indeed, I do not now have a problem audio streaming www.siriusxm.com (although a couple of days ago it would briefly interrupt at extended intervals). There appears to be no problem now with www.siriusxm.com, and I have no problem viewing video clips on www.youtube.com.
May 24, 2011 06:41AM
I have not experienced any problems until right now--can't tune into Griswold's show...sad face...
May 24, 2011 07:40AM
I have not been able to listen online the past 2 days either with windows media or real player. I hate that I am gonna miss Jukebox Willie thumbs up
May 24, 2011 03:56PM
I cannot access the WCSB audio stream now. Sometimes I get a "computer low on memory" response in Media Player. On Real Player it simply never connects. I am having no trouble now streaming siriusxm.com
May 25, 2011 06:46AM
are you guys working on it? I don't want to miss shit while I'm at work!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012