Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now playing on African Abstract

Posted by kachman 
Now playing on African Abstract
October 25, 2008 03:57AM
Greetings everyone!

I'm Ka-Chi, an independent singer-songwriter and acoustic guitarist. I've just released a new album titled "Come on Home" and am very glad that songs from the album are now being played on WCSB's African Abstract hosted by Charleston Okafor on Sundays from 7-9pm. Last December (07) I toured through Cleveland and performed at The Grog Shop and I met a number of you good CSU folk. Thanks for coming out and supporting!

Since my songs are being featured here, I just thought I'd take a second to browse through your forum and introduce myself. As an independent artist, I'm very appreciative of the opportunity to be heard over the airwaves and online, so thanks again for playing my music, and for your listenership. I do hope you enjoy the tunes and that you connect with the messages being delivered.

This new album features love songs like "I Love You", songs about life and it's uncertainties like "Life of Compromise", social justice songs like "Mr Policeman" and introspective acoustic tracks like "Fools Goal". The album was written and recorded during the last two years while I toured the country supporting my deput EP "Soul Liberty-Demo Sessions" and spreading my message of Soul Liberty (Seeking Freedom, Pursuing Happiness through Love, and Living in Truth). I've tried to encompass my experiences over the years into this project and everyone can find a subject they can relate to on the album. I must reiterate that I am thankful that the music is getting out there to you through this medium.

I plan to come out to Cleveland again ASAP, and I hope to meet many of you, as well as reconnect with the good people I met first time out. Until then, keep up the good work WCSB, and keep listening CSU and environs!

Peace...One Love

Ka-Chi
www.kachilive.com
www.myspace.com/kachman

P.S. if you'd like to connect, feel free to join me on my myspace page, sign my mailing list, or email me at ka-chi@kachilive.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012