Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

front porch RECORD SALE (vinyl etc) this weekend at mah house

Posted by d.imburgia 
front porch RECORD SALE (vinyl etc) this weekend at mah house
May 19, 2009 04:09PM
sup

This Saturday, may 23rd from 1pm to about 4 or 5pm depending, I will be selling several dozen records off my front porch.

most of these records will be from really weird/druggy/outsider/underground type artists, but will span most categories (noise/drone/rock/punk/soul/jazz/psych/weird etc.), and will range from old stuff to current stuff. a lot of these i've gotten from stores like BENT CRAYON, CHRIS WARPED RECORDS and MY MIND'S EYE and the like over the past several years.

pricing will range from moderate to cheap to cheaper...i'll have $1 bins, $3 bins, $5 bins, $8 bins and maybe 10 or higher, as well as cheap 4/dollar bins. i take generally good care of my records, so 95% are in good, playable shape if not near mint. if something is beat up i will tell you. i will also be willing to knock off a few bucks if you end up buying a lot of stuff.

there will probably be some cheap cds and 7"s and maybe even some noise tapes too.

so come check it out. 1828 West 45th street in OHIO CITY, a few houses south of Franklin

rad
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012