Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

EOS - Einstein Secret Orchestra?

Posted by nemrel 
EOS - Einstein Secret Orchestra?
March 22, 2008 05:33AM
I live in Picksburgh, PA and when I was......ohhhhhhh......about 18 years of age (now that's about 12 years ago) my brother worked at a bakery in town and the lady there would always travel to Brushwood. One day she brought him back a cassette tape called Einstein Secret Orchestra. Well when the digital age switched from tapes to cd's I started a frantic search to find a cd version of their stuff. Alas today I was told on the Subgenuis IRC that Chas passed away - I'm not sure if it was a bad joke or not, but I'm in serious search of any ESO stuff that is out there.

I will pay for old cd's you might have laying around. Let me know price (with S+H) and you darn will have a check in the mail!!!!

The tape I owned had a cover of Sounds of Silence, a performance at the Pufferdom (sp?), a song about a monkey, and on side two there was two long radio performances from what I guess was the SWAMP Show. One has one lyric repeated over and over again saying - 20 million miles from space.

I'm looking for Einstein Secret Orchestra cd's. I'll buy used or new. Name the price, the shipping, the handling and where you want the money sent to. Thanks!
Re: EOS - Einstein Secret Orchestra?
March 22, 2008 05:34AM
oh if you want to email me: nemrel@gmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012