EOS - Einstein Secret Orchestra?
March 22, 2008 05:33AM
I live in Picksburgh, PA and when I was......ohhhhhhh......about 18 years of age (now that's about 12 years ago) my brother worked at a bakery in town and the lady there would always travel to Brushwood. One day she brought him back a cassette tape called Einstein Secret Orchestra. Well when the digital age switched from tapes to cd's I started a frantic search to find a cd version of their stuff. Alas today I was told on the Subgenuis IRC that Chas passed away - I'm not sure if it was a bad joke or not, but I'm in serious search of any ESO stuff that is out there.

I will pay for old cd's you might have laying around. Let me know price (with S+H) and you darn will have a check in the mail!!!!

The tape I owned had a cover of Sounds of Silence, a performance at the Pufferdom (sp?), a song about a monkey, and on side two there was two long radio performances from what I guess was the SWAMP Show. One has one lyric repeated over and over again saying - 20 million miles from space.

tl;dr
I'm looking for Einstein Secret Orchestra cd's. I'll buy used or new. Name the price, the shipping, the handling and where you want the money sent to. Thanks!
Re: EOS - Einstein Secret Orchestra?
March 22, 2008 05:34AM
oh if you want to email me: nemrel@gmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012