Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Before you wash your pants for a date, make sure your cellphone's not in your pocket...

Posted by Carsick James 
...because it won't work very well subsequently. And you won't be able to call up and bug programmers at WCSB.
Is that why I haven't heard from you lately? Sorry to hear about your phone. Did you at least have a good date?
WHY ARE YOU DATING?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MARRIED!

TSK, TSK.

----------------------------------------------
Drinking Electricity-all your new wave, no wave and post-punk favorites
Friday nights 9pm-11pm
I wasn't dating, I was just riffing on the title of that other post. I guess it doesn't matter WHY you're washing your pants (or shirt, or jacket), just take your phone out first.
What is this...washing of the pants you speak of? How strage and unusual it sounds.
i know. my response was intended to be read in a sarcastic and nasally voice. i don't think anyone would flaunt their infidelity on the CSB message board. i mean, if we had a chat room, MAYBE...but on the board, no.

----------------------------------------------
Drinking Electricity-all your new wave, no wave and post-punk favorites
Friday nights 9pm-11pm
Infidelties are for loosers!
I'm still intrigued by this "washing". Is this applicable to genitalia as well? How does one go about doing such novel practices?
I dunno...I heard that there is thing called "soap" and "shower" They sound like Yakuza gang members to me ...and last time I checked I like my Thumbs Thank you very much!
B-O-ROTHER! If I ever get a movie-host show on teevee, I'm going to have to be running back and forth to this FORUM for ideas for jokes and skits! CAPITAL ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!
Oh Boy....that's the last thing we need...to be quoted. Wait! I was recently quoted...oh boy what have I gotten myself into?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012