2)Guido
3)Racist Caller
4)Cabbie John
5)Don the Mopper
Re: favorite regular callers
August 31, 2006 11:42AM
In alphabetical order:

*Jack the Postman
*Keith ? (the blind guy who co-hosted Scruggscorp recently)
*Slothman

There are others, but unfortunately I can't remember their names right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"This is No Money Mark. Why are you listening to WCSB Cleveland?"
August 31, 2006 04:19PM
Masturbating Shawn.

Oh yeah... where's the white girls?
September 01, 2006 06:30AM
mark lungo
September 01, 2006 10:49AM
See, for some reason, Masturbating Shawn is the only regular caller who does not call my show! I can't explain it.
JMD
September 02, 2006 03:34PM
Slothman (his laugh always makes me laugh), Masturbating Shawn (oh yeah!), and that guy who always calls into 669 talking about a bear conspiracy and the George Noory show...
September 05, 2006 10:47AM
i haven't heard from Masturbating Sean in a while. I hope he hasn't blown his final load.
September 12, 2006 03:02PM
Thanks for the shoutout, Krauty!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"This is No Money Mark. Why are you listening to WCSB Cleveland?"
September 15, 2006 06:56AM
And who can forget the Pig Man or the Fake Pig Man or, from 'Brainrot', THE INDIAN MAN? I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 22, 2006 01:12PM
What about Powder?
September 23, 2006 04:27PM
Confession time: I was the Fake Pig Man.

I also used to call Wainstead All Night and quietly give him the raspberries.
September 27, 2006 03:29PM
I've been doing the talk shtick on and off for awhile so I guess I should throw in my 2 cents.

No Money Mark - He isn't all that insulting, he's not that loud or boisterous but at the end of the day he usually says something intelligent - a rarity amongst WCSB callers!

Big Johnson - Love him, hate him or love to hate him. I'm not sure which camp I'm in on him. He is a hard core caller and loves to piss people off.

Robin - Are you a boy or are you a girl? You may sound like a boy but you look like a girl. Cigarettes and vodka have made Robin awhat she is today.
"Her" conversations with Big Johnson are some of the things that keep me doing radio.

Jack from the Post Office - Most callers call up with very little to talk about. Not Jack. He always prepares something. Be it celebrity deaths or some other shtick he always has something in mind. He has a pretty quick wit but his biggest asset as a caller is that so many people hate him. That makes for good radio.

Dion - The nearly incomprehensable ramblings of Dion have made him a favorite of mine. Any guy that's willing to go on the air and talk about personal experiences like "selling his ass on the street for crack", is OK in my book. When he goes off on people for being "god damn, stupid, honky motherfuckers" well...let's just say it makes me giggle like a little girl inside.

Harry Palms - Master of the "Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder" at the "Fists of Fury Masturbation Competition". Need I say more?

Ted - Ted only called my shows for one Summer but he was a host's dream. He had shock value and was really into examining why people felt uncomfortable when he brought up certain topics on the air (i.e. Honcho magazine vs Blue Boy magazine).

Gilly - I've never heard a caller dominate a show on so consistant a basis from a pay phone. Hell, he was Jimmy Wilson's co-host from a pay phone (car talk was great btw!). His Fred Voiceover spots were hillarious and he even did an entire "Brainwash" on his own on Wainstead All Night. He was by far, the most talented caller we ever had and that's probably why he ended up with his own gig on professional radio.

Honorable mentions got to Johnny Suicide, Jim, Glenn, Emily (My 13 year old caller who's now 24), Bazooka Joe, the Get Bent Guy, Sloth Man, Rocknar, Powder the Meat Men (not the band, the guys that used to call Joe & Joe).

My least favorite caller right now is Guido.

All of these people do have one thing in common: not one of them showed up for WCSB's 30th Anniversary party. Way to go people.

Scruggscorp Syndicated Radio
Sunday Nights, Midnight- 2 AM
October 11, 2006 10:26PM
i had one dude call me in from his cubicle saying he was about to have a nervous breakdown,right as i played "nervous breakdown". it made me laugh. then i made a mistake of playing a slower flogging molly song and sending it out to that same dude....hope he didnt die in his cubicle or burn his office down and then complained of too much salt on his margarita in cozumel.

---------------------------------

carnage asada [U GNARLIN?]
thursday night 11p-1a

you will miss me when im gone. you will miss my hateful song.
Anonymous User
November 22, 2006 11:05AM
what about powder?...well powder had an electric personality.....he only used 10% persent of his brain....had no hair on his body and loved I mean loved MITSY MAGEE!

I also remember the Eskimo Guy and Hemoroid Man...Eskimo guy had this book of scenarios that he would read every once in a while...I would always pick the wrong answer...I think this book was what all the SAW movies where based on
February 13, 2007 04:45PM
Beth- Remember when I was apprenticing on Hot Trash and that lady called about "libation liberation" and you made me talk to her? She demanded that i start a campaign to fill laundry detergant bottles with water and leave them outside the Rock Hall. That was my favorite.
February 15, 2007 06:34AM
yeah that was pretty good. and then she asked you if you believed in god or something. and then i think you told her to stop telling you what to do. haha

i don't like any of our callers. they are all perverts. not even funny perverts, just gross ones.
February 15, 2007 07:01PM
I don't get any good callers during the day. "Sean the Masturbator" called me once a long time ago. And Robert Richie used to call me and tell me that I want to have sex with him. I've been told that I have a sexy voice, but apparently (from reading these threads) it does not rival those of you and erin so, I mostly get normal guy callers who want to hear a lot of Tom Waits... I guess that is nice. I like Tom Waits.
Anonymous User
February 16, 2007 08:09AM
People know not to call my show.
April 12, 2007 08:19AM
Robert Ritchie...as in Kid Rock? Oh yeah, OSG from Scruggscorp. Not only does she SOUND hot, but she IS REALLY FUCKING HOT!! Damn, why no webcam?
Anonymous User
April 17, 2007 10:32AM
Actually to his defense...I will say that my favorite caller is probably the RACIST CALLER....now hear me out. I don't agree with anything he has to say but I do enjoy the challenge of keeping him on as long as I can with out him saying anything inappropriate.
May 06, 2007 06:53PM
Hah! Robert is one of those Cleveland personalities who will live in infamy long after cirrhosis of the liver has claimed him.
May 30, 2007 09:14AM
You said it, Dok.
May 31, 2007 08:10AM
Robert once left an obscene telephone message on my pal's answering machine. It's delicious. Station members, if you want to experience this rare treat, I have it up in our library. The CD is in rock (I have no idea why). The band is Paxel (I had something to do with the band). I think the track is the last track and it's called something like, "A Message to YOU". I'm not sure if it could be considered obscene or not, although it could be a good example of an "obscene phone call".
June 01, 2007 05:01PM
my favorite caller is whoever actually calls me that nite. it changes from week to week.
June 03, 2007 08:41PM
I think I played that Robert Richie cut one night. Tommy Fox scolded me for it. For that and the Moldy Peaches. It wasn't a good night for me.

Scruggscorp Syndicated Radio
Sunday Nights, Midnight- 2 AM
July 15, 2007 04:50AM
Absolutely. His fake politeness and unpredictability are awesome. And as Keith said, the hatred he creates makes awesome radio.

Rockstar Mode
Late Sat./ early Sun.
2-7 am EDT
July 15, 2007 04:52AM
I meant the Racist Caller.

BTW, I'm deeply saddened by the recent departure of Guido. RIP, buddy!

Rockstar Mode
Late Sat./ early Sun.
2-7 am EDT
Anonymous User
July 15, 2007 09:28AM
I can see how a statement like that could get you a couple of unsolicited phone calls...
July 15, 2007 03:34PM
Does anyone know who "The Clown" is?
July 16, 2007 08:07AM
probably just some bozo.

(tee-hee)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2007 08:10AM by shakesomeaction.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012