Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

well ain't THAT a kick in the head?

Posted by shakesomeaction 
well ain't THAT a kick in the head?
May 24, 2007 10:08AM
felipe and i just found out this morning that our landlord is the one who just got sentenced to live in one of his "uninhabitable" buildings for 6 months.

i wouldn't call our building "uninhabitable" but it sure is an annoying and sometimes crummy place to live! we haven't had hot water in 4 days and our dishes are piling up, not to mention that we have to find other places to shower! (this isn't the first time either)

not to mention finding dirty rusty water in our silverware drawer. wanna come over for dinner? haha

this does not even scratch the surface of all the crap we've put up with over the past few months...avoid any place owned by Rick Naumann at all costs!!!

----------------------------------------------
Drinking Electricity-all your new wave, no wave and post-punk favorites
Friday nights 9pm-11pm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2007 10:09AM by shakesomeaction.
Re: well ain't THAT a kick in the head?
May 24, 2007 12:43PM
Geez, I thought my landlord was bad.

WCSB World New Tonight with the Living Peter Jennings airing Sundays noon to 2 p.m.
Classic and modern indie rock.
www.facebook.com/WCSBworldnewstonight
May 24, 2007 01:05PM
there's a video shot at our apartment building this morning on the 19 action news website. our mailbox and kitchen window make cameo appearances.

Friday nights 9pm-11pm
May 24, 2007 10:43PM
There's a story about it in the Free Times too. Looks like this guy has more problems than just your building.

WCSB World New Tonight with the Living Peter Jennings airing Sundays noon to 2 p.m.
Classic and modern indie rock.
www.facebook.com/WCSBworldnewstonight
May 28, 2007 04:46PM
My friend has the same landlord, in a different building, and he hasn't had gas/ hot water for 3 weeks or something.
May 29, 2007 05:59AM
yesterday we had a contractor fixing the ceiling in the front entranceway and i think someone's putting a pane of glass in the window at the top of the stairs to replace the wooden board that has been covering it for god knows how long.
now if only someone would fix it so that at least one of our doors locks more than 75% of the time...

Friday nights 9pm-11pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012