Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Incredible Softball Victory

Posted by GonzoRadio 
Incredible Softball Victory
September 02, 2010 01:45PM
In front of a sellout crowd of adoring fans, many of who carried the WCSB players on their shoulders to the nearest cold beers, the WCSB softball team crushed rival Cranky's last Saturday in a historic display of offensive prowess. The final score, 18-17, doesn't begin to indicate how dominant the WCSB team was in every aspect of the game. Hitting doubles and homers seemingly at will, the WCSB players laughed and danced their way around the bases in an almost nonstop display of athletic superiority.

What made the victory so unique was that WCSB played the game with 5, count 'em, 5 (five) players. Did I mention that we played with only five players versus Cranky's full complement of teammates? I hope so.

Although the thermometer topped 90 degrees, the WCSBers were impervious to the brutal conditions as they controlled every aspect of play. Pitching, batting, fielding, throwing, running bases and, yes, consuming large amounts of alcohol from late Friday until game time, these cats showed the world just how it's done.

Congratulations to the fabulous WCSB softball team. Once again, Cleveland has something to be proud of.
Re: Incredible Softball Victory
September 06, 2010 11:47AM
amen and hallelujah brother hot smiley

i was not aware of this, the latest example of the superhuman, the otherworldy, the bordering on miraculous essence of WCSB attunement.

all hail the weekend warriors
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012