Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

being in the studio, and being on the radio.smileys with beer

Posted by Big Johnson 
being in the studio, and being on the radio.smileys with beer
September 13, 2011 10:05PM
I really enjoyed my experience up at the new location where the studio is home now. I like the paint job, and I also like the new style of the inside of the new location of WCSB. I seemed to get a lot of positive feed back from people who either e-mailed or used facebook or called up the radio station. I found that very touching, and I felt a lot of the emotions of the callers. The last caller No Money Mark was really nice to me over the air. Him and I used to butt heads. I met Dr. Sinister off the air. I was surprised that Rob didn't want to fight me, but we shook hands, and we squashed it that night, and I found out that Rob was just a regular guy. I would like to thank Keith for picking me up, and for having me on the radio Monday morning.
Re: being in the studio, and being on the radio.smileys with beer
September 24, 2011 05:24AM
My pleasure! Hopefully, we will work out a second appearance. It was definitely a very good show and good time.
October 13, 2011 09:55PM
The world has changed quite a bit over the years. This new polite and humble Johnson is going to be something that takes quite a bit of time to embrace fully. Has he been cloned or was there an imposter up there that night ?
November 16, 2011 06:42PM
Do not open up old Johann Strauss, Johann Strauss will be difficult to become a "Waltz King." But talent is concerned, then we must acknowledge to be less in old son of Johann Strauss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012