AirPlay Direct is here baby!
November 20, 2006 10:32PM
Hey Peoples, Sup?

Bare with this old geezer for a few minutes while I drop a little info at your feet that might just be good for ya.

I'm not a fricken salesman nor am I wanting anything from you, ok! I just want to share with you broadcasters a little about a joint I have found on the net that allows you free downloads of quality Indie tunage that is broadcast quality (320kbps mp3's).

AirPlay Direct is the name of this new state of the art site that allows artists to send out their tunage to internet radio station, as well as FM and AM stations world wide via what is known as a DPK (Digital Press Kit). Now wait a minute, there's more .....

AirPlay Direct also allows internet radio stations as well as any and all radio stations, (FM/AM and ect.) join for free to download for free any and all music that is listed at AirPlay Direct!

Now here comes the kicker..... Lets say for instance, you were to join AirPlay Direct for absolutely free as a radio station, not an artist, ok! Now you have a free rein to use your AirPlay Direct DPK, (Digital Press Kit) and send out your internet station broadcasts to FM/AM and ect. stations. Real life off campus stations are dying for your streams to fill their required/obligated live time slots. Now you are not only broadcasting via the internet baby, you are broadcasting on outside radio stations in all countries around the globe. It's a world wide thing man!

Surely by now, you have to be saying under your breath, "What's the catch, nothing in this world is free anymore" and you are absolutely right, nothing is free, but here is how AirPlay Direct gets their funding to operate. Solid musicians/artists such as myself pay for flash banner ads on the site. I personally pay over $1250.00 for two different banner ads. One at the top of most pages at AirPlay Direct and one banner for my feature spotlight. You pay nothing because us artists pay the bills for you so you can join and get our tunage at zero cost to you!

Now, if you were to want to buy ads, I'm sure Robert Weingartz, CEO, (Founder and Owner) of AirPlay Direct would be proud to take your monies but, why should you? What you are after is already there free for you to use. The broadcast quality 320kbps mp3 tracks, (free downloads) of the already there artists and the use of your free DPK, (digital press kit) to promo you station world wide.

Just take a few minutes of your busy day and go look man, you'll see and understand what it's all about now that you have a little insight of how the joint works and how it will benefit you!

I already know your next question, ok. Does it go like this ......

Doc, why are you using up your time to tell us all about AirPlay Direct? Well here is why .....

Thirty days ago today, I crashed my Harley while out in Visalia, California scootin' and puttin' around with my son. I normally travel 3600 miles every week so, just imagine how bored I am sitting here at home, (Paris, Texas) unable to run the roads because, my collar bone and four ribs are mending from very bad breaks. I typed every bit of all this with my left hand and I am right handed! Mistabluesman, (that's me) is trying my best to help those who work so hard to help themselves, (that's you).

Any and all artists can join for free. Even you artists reading this!

It's not your money I'm after, just a small little dab of appreciation in a small corner of your heart works for this old Bluesman!

Here's a artist page at AirPlay Direct, (it's mine). - http://www.airplaydirect.com/music/bands/1784

Yours could be maybe like this one. Rob Holland that owns Kick Radio is a friend of mine/ours so, I don't think he would mind me sharing it with you. - http://www.airplaydirect.com/music/bands/11615

AirPlay Direct Link - http://www.airplaydirect.com

You want to talk more about it to me? Call me at 903 784 7942 - Note: After noon Please! I'm a night person!

If you want to, mention to Robert that you heard about AirPlay Direct from me and maybe, just maybe, it could be a feather in your hat!

Good Blues To Ya',

Doc "Mistabluesman" Quinn

Drop in and visit an Old Bluesman sometime!

Feel free to add me to your friends list at your MySpace site as well as ask me anything you wish about the Blues that I may can help you with.

Thanks, Doc

I've played several college gigs in my day!

Doc Mistabluesman Quinn @ MySpace

Doc's Offical Web Site

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2006 07:53AM by Mistabluesman.
Re: AirPlay Direct is here baby!
November 21, 2006 08:50AM
"Drop in and visit an Old Bluesmam sometime!"
Who's an Old Bluesmam? Koko Taylor?
November 21, 2006 10:23AM
Sorry about that Carsick James. This one handed typing thing is working me over man ... but, I am glad you brought that to my attention Sir!

I hope you took the time to see the good in my post as well as my stupid mistake!

I love Koko!!!

Doc
November 23, 2006 02:27PM
To listen to a AirPlay Direct promo jingle by Doc "Mistabluesman" Quinn - Click Here!

Thanks

Drop in and visit an Old Bluesman sometime!

Feel free to add me to your friends list at your MySpace site as well as ask me anything you wish about the Blues that I may can help you with.

Thanks, Doc

I've played several college gigs in my day!

Doc Mistabluesman Quinn @ MySpace

Doc's Offical Web Site

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2006 02:28PM by Mistabluesman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012