Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

All time Best WCSB "Devils"

Posted by krautymckraut 
All time Best WCSB "Devils"
November 21, 2006 12:36PM
To counterbalance the "Favorite WCSB Saints" thread, I was wondering if anyone had any favorite "WCSB "devils", and might you have a story to share about them?
Anonymous User
Re: All time Best WCSB "Devils"
November 22, 2006 10:41AM
Scott...aka RATT FINK....as far as I am concern he was the best at being the worst and he has the expulsion to prove it too!
November 22, 2006 12:26PM
does anyone have any favorite stories to share about former DJs who flipped out on the air and started yelling obscenities?
November 29, 2006 09:50AM
How about "the Neon Knight"? Who was that guy, and where did he think he got off?
And remember the "Metal Inquisition" dudes and their drunken debauchery live on-air?
Of course, the worst one of all was the one who threw the lightning-bolt that blasted your radio-tower just after you guys installed a new transmitter. That was CRUEL!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2006 09:56AM by baronightwolf.
December 18, 2006 04:11AM
The "Neon Knight" is also known as Andy Sargent. He never actually became a member of the station, though he desperately wanted to. It was that desperation that scared the daylights out of the exeuctive staff at the time (1989?).

The Metal Inquisition was the one bona fide we've-locked-the-door-and-ain't-coming-out last show meltdown that I knew of (1985?). Scary Ellen or Joe Mack could give you the whole deal on that one.

Also, Jeff Junior made his unintentional last show meltdown with an on-air trashing of his girlfriend and the guy she was fooling around with. He ridiculed the guy's height, saying he was 'small by a man's standards'!
April 15, 2007 02:14AM
One day, I strive to be on this list.
April 28, 2007 10:35PM
DJ Cable had the best melt down I ever heard about (sadly I missed it). He had a 3-5 PM Industrial Show and thought his girlfriend was sleeping with someone else. He went nuts, berated her on the air, gave out her phone number and encouraged people to call it to comment on her whorish activities. It was his last show.

1996- Sandra Schwartz A.K.A. Pearl Necklace also had a melt down on the air. She went nuts when people started to prank call her at the station while she was running a talk show. She thought her ex-boyfriend was behind it (although it was probably the Racist Caller) and called him up on the air sometime between 1-4 AM on a Friday morning. It ended with a lot of yelling and Sandra getting slapped on the wrists by the Executive Staff.

If anyone has more details on either of these events let me know tapes would be better. In fact a great Radiothon premium would be all of the recordings that get people thrown out of the station. Sadly we can never do it due to some nasty liability issues that could arrise from it.

Scruggscorp Syndicated Radio
Sunday Nights, Midnight- 2 AM
April 28, 2007 10:38PM
Sandra Schwartz also gets a nod for taking microphone #2 in to places where many men but few microphones have gone before. WCSB has retired the microphone. We should have had it bronzed.

Scruggscorp Syndicated Radio
Sunday Nights, Midnight- 2 AM
April 30, 2007 11:49AM
I was in studio when Sandra put Mic #2 out of commission (interesting visual on that one) and I also was on executive staff when Cable had his moment of indiscretion. This means that not only do I have both instances recorded but I am probably in my own Sassy way responsible for their demise hot smiley
Anonymous User
April 30, 2007 11:30PM
Sandra? was she the one that got Rat fink his "no on air calls" suspension due to a celery stalk and it being missplaced somewhere similar to where Mic 2 had been? I don't think this was her...this lady was not even a member from what I gathered her name was mistress...something or other.
May 01, 2007 05:54AM
probably Mistress Totally Disgusting.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2007 07:32AM
no...that wasn't it.
May 01, 2007 01:41PM
HOLY CRAP

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2007 01:42PM by CultJam.
Anonymous User
May 02, 2007 10:25AM
Just out of curiosity what was it in your "post" that you had to edit?
May 02, 2007 12:18PM
I added the "ewwwwwwww"
Anonymous User
May 02, 2007 01:27PM
ooooooh!
May 09, 2007 02:54PM
I still see Cable around town from time to time.
June 26, 2009 05:34PM
The Smoking Loon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One day, I strive to be on this list.

Hahahahah! Dude made it happen. nice
June 27, 2009 07:55AM
griswold Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Smoking Loon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One day, I strive to be on this list.
>
>
> Hahahahah! Dude made it happen. nice

It's good to set goals.
June 29, 2009 03:13PM
Yes, I certainly did now, didn't I. Hopefully, this episode 1) won't be repeated and 2) become immortal along with the others listed.

Side note: Sassy somehow is always around deviant behavior.
August 03, 2009 09:32AM
The dead fish
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012