Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mr. james brown

Posted by shakesomeaction 
mr. james brown
December 26, 2006 05:30AM
i can't believe there is no post yet about his untimely death. maybe there is and i missed it. or maybe all of you actually had fun and interesting christmases and didn't have to work this morning and just haven't been online yet to make one.

how depressing. about james brown dying, i mean.
Anonymous User
Re: mr. james brown
December 26, 2006 07:39PM
I don't think anyone said anything about it the same way as when Ray Charles and John Ritter died and then not even a few days later Ronald Raigan had to die and spoil all the coverage for the other two.
I guess that to the Media, the birth of the son of God (which happens every year...boring.) Was more Important than the death of the GODfather of soul which will only happen once for ever. I don't know... the media have seems to thier priorities a little mixed up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2007 09:52PM by xpat138.
December 28, 2006 05:12AM
DAMN EX-PRESIDENTS!!!!!! always dying and stealing the thunder of more important forms of human life.
December 28, 2006 07:42AM
I was upset to hear of the loss of Mr. James Brown.

Without a doubt, he is one of the most greatest and influential American music artists of the last fifty years. His contribution cannot be under reported...

In my book, Mr. Brown eclipses the influence of President Ford 1,000,000 times over...

For those of us who want to remember his greatness, I highly recommend the two disc set "Live at the the Apollo: Volume II, Deluxe Edition". In particular, check out disc two, "Ther was a Time". This may be one of the greatest live recordings ever.

Seriously.

JC
December 28, 2006 02:25PM
jesus killed james brown. fuck xmas.

---------------------------------

carnage asada [U GNARLIN?]
thursday night 11p-1a

you will miss me when im gone. you will miss my hateful song.
Anonymous User
December 28, 2006 03:08PM
you can't have a James brown with out Jesus,that is just a fact.
January 02, 2007 05:29AM
what if james brown was the second coming of christ and we never knew it?
Anonymous User
January 02, 2007 10:00PM
Crist was the son of God. We are all God's Children thus we are all the second, third, fourth....coming of Christ. James Brown was the Father of God's Soul! What do you think "papa got a brand new bag" was all about?
He felt good.
Word!
For all of you wondering, DOn't worry I'm agnostic
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012