September 20, 2012 06:53AM
Sloth - Stack Em Up - A Whole Other World Of Fun CD - At War With False Noise
Country Teasers - Success - Full Moon Empty Sportsbag LP - In The Red
Apache Dropout - Teenager / Nothing In My Hand - S/T LP - Family Vineyard
Apache Dropout - Shot Down - 7"- Trouble In Mind
Obnox - Without A Soul - Purple Reign 7" - Negative Guest List
Rangda - Idol's Eye / The Vault / Silver Nile - Formerly Extinct LP - Drag City
Alvarius B - CCC - S/T 2CD reissue - Abduction
Sir Richard Bishop & W. David Oliphant - Dharmakaya - Beyond All Defects CD - Chopda Media
Monoshock - Walk To The Fire - Walk To The Fire 2LP reissue - SS
Melvins Lite - Mr. Rip Off - Freak Puke CD - Ipecac
Melvins - Eye Flys - Gluey Porch Treatments LP - Alchemy
Melvins - Your Blessened / At The Stake (live 2011) - Endless Residency 8LP boxset - Rock Is Hell
Jello Biafra & The Melvins - Halo Of Flies - Sieg Howdy! LP - Alternative Tentacles
Melvins - Skin Horse - Stag LP - Atlantic
Melvins - Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More - split 7" w/ Steelpole Bathtub - Boner
Melvins - Civilized Worm - A Senile Animal CD - Ipecac
Re: Fun With Acid 9-19-12
September 20, 2012 02:47PM
Hi Russ!
I've missed hearing your shows the last few weeks (and from the looks of the lists ,they look like they were doozies!!). I hope you begin to upload the mp3's again! I've been meaning to post a link to your show,and archives ,I'll do that soon.I enjoy the music you play on the show ,and I listen to it at work every Friday (usually) ,And I drive a delivery truck ,so I listen to tunes all day long. Did you ever see the stuff I sent in? the "2012 - Dumb Audio Dynamite" 7" and the "Building A Better Mousetrap - Cat Machine Tribute" cassette.Maybe I can send some stuff to you directly? here's a link to my store ,I can send stuff from my stock (14 items ,I also have new stuff that's not up yet!) . Thanks. Ed J.
[www.freewebstore.org]
September 21, 2012 07:15PM
Sorry, there's been no MP3s lately - I'm in the process of moving, so I've been super-busy, and don't even have a working stereo right now, So I've been slacking a bit with the show. I saw the CS, but haven't gotten the chance to play stuff off it yet (CSs are kind of a pain to play on-air), but I'll have to double-check for the 7", i didn't notice it.

Also, hopefully very soon (once our new website is complete), ALL shows on WCSB are going to be archived for at leat a week, so you'll be able to listen online at your convience!

Picked up a couple new (new to me at least) Lettuce Vultures split 7"s , will be playing those next week!
September 25, 2012 02:47AM
Cool,man ,thanks! Yeah The Lettuce Vultures rule! I just got the Boy In Love box set (only 15 made!) which is great and their new LP is out soon.I gotta get some Z.A.T.H. to you on CD. or check out our all covers album , Zenith-All The Hits ,on bandcamp [zath2.bandcamp.com] which is me and Food (of Sockeye ,Lettuce Vultures,Breathilizor ,Boy In Love,ad infinitum!) We are currently recording our like 10th or so release! I'll send one to ya ,when it's done. Good luck on the move!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012