Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Performance of Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD

Posted by Rosemary 
Good Performance of Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD
September 22, 2012 03:43AM
If the mysteries themselves aren't all that puzzling, we do have dvd box sets wholesale beguiling performance, along with a some good supporting players and some excellent California location work. I watch perhaps only DVD handful of network offerings on a regular basis, but I'll be eagerly waiting this week for the premiere of The Mentalist's second season. Setting up the series, The Mentalist tells the rather tragic story of Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), a celebrity psychic who brags about occasionally helping out the police with difficult cases. Facilely and flippantly discussing the serial killer "Red John" on a television chat show, Jane returns to his posh home to discover his wife and young daughter slaughtered, with a taunt left by the killer blaming the murders on Jane's facetiousness in discussing "Red John's" crimes. And with this renunciation of his previously deceptive life, he now dedicates his The Vampire Diaries Season 3 DVD to consultant work for DVD Serious Crimes Unit of the California Bureau of Investigation, a division of the State's Attorney General's office that deals with complex cases where the local authorities may not have the expertise to close them. Newcomer to the group, gorgeous, broad shoulder stunner Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) is at odds with Jane's spiritual skepticism, but she too knows when something works, and Jane's crime solving skills, honed by years of deceiving people with his mentalist powers, are formidable. Seen briefly now and then is the Serious Crimes Unit's overall supervisor, Virgil Minelli (Gregory Itzin), a grumpy force for conformity forever worried about appeasing superiors and disgruntled, powerful people offended by Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD shenanigans. But just from a time factor alone, I probably wouldn't have caught The Mentalist on my own had this DVD set not come in the mail. Lucky it did, though, because I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a police procedural this much in its initial offering.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012