Krauty McKraut Radiothon Playlist & Special Premiums
November 09, 2006 05:38PM
Art Zoyd- "Something In Love" Sangria/Something In Love 1971

Dirty Filthy Mud- "The Forest of Black" (1968) Psychedelic Experience Vol. 1

Things To Come- "Darkness" I Want Out 1965-67

Trad, Gras Och Stenar- "Sannigens Silverflod" S/T 1970

Davie Allan and the Arrows- "Cycle-delic Sounds" Cycle-delic Sounds 1967

Man- "It Is As It Must Be" 2 Ozs. Of Plastic With a Hole in the Middle 1969

Los Speakers- "Si la Guerra Es un Buen Negocio" En el Maravilloso Mundo de Ingeson 1968

The Id- "The Rake" Inner Sounds Of The Id 1967

The Grodeck Whipperjenny- "Put Your Thing On Me" S/T 1970

Edgar Broughton Band- "Love In The Rain/Neptune" Wasa Wasa 1969

Fire- "Flames" Could You Understand Me? 1973

Can- "Nineteenth Century Man" Delay 1968

PLEASE DONATE TO MY SHOW AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE GIFTS!

15.00- Krautrock & Acid Freakout CD comp/Sludge-Proto Metal CD comp/60s Acid Punk CD comp/Christian Acid Freakout Jams CD comp/Kraftwerk Bremen Radio 1971 (boot)/Tetes Lourdes: Francais Metal de Proto: Le Super Rock Serie 1970 (Extremely RARE comp of early 70s French sludge)

25.00- 2 cd Krautrock & Acid Freakout comps OR 2 cd Sludge/Proto Metal comps OR Any two of the above selections and a commemorative Krauty McKraut 2 year anniversary psychedelic washcloth (white/100% cotton/name of my show inscribed with black sharpie)

50.00- 4 cd box set of Kraut & Sludge. Plus, super psychedelic Krauty McKraut toothpick dispenser, washcloth and Christmas Sludge Greetings (I will show up at your place of work dressed as Santa Claus and burn sludge and freakout for you and your co-workers)

75.00- All 6 of the CDs listed above or any 6 titles from my kraut/psych/sludge inventory list (delivered by email). Plus, dinner and airtime. While you are hosting my show, playing whatever you want, I will massage you and burn unlimited amounts of CDs in the 2 hour duration.

100.00- A year's worth of burned cds. I will email lists of all the rare, out of print, never-been-issued-on-cd kraut and sludge I own and send burns through the mail. Good for one year.

150.00- Krauty McKraut's Acid Fried Extreme Make Over Home Edition. I will show up at your house all wasted and rearrange the furniture. Plus, I will burn cds the entire time.

200.00- Krauty's McKraut's Psychedelic Housekeeping Service. I will move into your house for an entire week and do all the chores (cook, clean, mop, dust, vacuum, tuck in the little ones and help with their homework, do the laundry and mow the lawn)

300.00- Psychedelic Fishing Trip: All of the above and an afternoon of fishing (I will burn cds on the boat)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012