Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sludge, McKraut & Kraut Morning Zoo (2/1)

Posted by krautymckraut 
Sludge, McKraut & Kraut Morning Zoo (2/1)
February 01, 2007 09:25AM
Cleveland's most well-known radio personality, McKraut celebrates more than 30 years on the air in Cleveland. Famous for his acid drenched style and conservative views, McKraut has driven his morning show to the cutting edge of talk radio.

Sludge & Kraut are co-hosts of the Sludge, McKraut & Kraut Morning Zoo, on the air Thursday from 7:00 am to 9:00 am. Awards of Recognition include the Robitussin & Dimetapp Council Student's Cough Syrup Chugger of the Year and the Scotchgard Huffer Alumni Hall of Fame.

McKraut joined WCSB in 1985 and his hard work and diligence have paid off because his morning show has become the highest rated daily radio broadcast in the world.

Surprieze- "Lazarus" Zeer Oude Klanken En Heel Nieuwe Geluiden 1973

(phone call from Rupert the Racist Truckdriver)

The United States Of America- "Where Is Yesterday" S/T 1968

(Strip Bingo segment, plus Sludge talks about his flatulence for a half hour)

Mirrors- "All My Life" (1974) Hands In My Pockets

(American Idol results & "Will the Browns Ever Make It To the Super Bowl?" parody song)

Mandrake Memorial- "Bucket Of Air" Puzzle 1970

(Knuckleheads In The News with special guest Stumpy the Elvis Impersonating Dwarf)

Happy Dragon Band- "3D Free" S/T 1978

(Misread Lyric segment for Happy Dragon Band's "3D Free" WHat do ya think they were really saying?
"3D Pee" was the most creative thing we could think of & this segued into our Urolagnia Dial-A-Date portion of the show)

Strange- "Ruler Of the Universe" Translucent World 1973

(Live via Satellite: Teddy the Phone Booth Nuisance. In this segment, Teddy the Intern harrasses people in phone booths around the city)

Twink- "10,000 Words In A Cardboard Box" Think Pink 1969

Clara Peller "Wendy's Where's the Beef Lady" comes in to promote her new cooking book)

Bohemian Vendetta- "Like Stoned" Enough 1966-68

(Silcone Jeopardy: Contestants with breast implants come in to win prizes)

Catfish Knight & Blue Express- "Deathwise" I Can't Keep from Cryin'/Deathwise 1968

Le Stelle Di Mario Schifano- "Le Ultime Parole di Brandimante, dall’Orlando Furioso, ospite Peter Harman e Fine (da ascoltarsi con tv accesa, senza volume)" Dedicato A... 1967

(Monica Lewinsky song parody segment of show)

Circus 2000- "The Lord Has No Hands" S/T 1970

(Sheryl the Psychic gives her predictions for the American Idol finalists...and you might be surprised by what you hear!)

Haboob- "Israfil Part One" (1971) V.A. Kraut! Bloody Rageous!

(Phone call from The "How's it Hanging?" Guy. An anonymous caller who sometimes calls in to say "How's it Hanging?" His catchphrase has become a big hit with the collegiate crowd.)

Jean Le Fennec- "l'abondon" Phantastic 1969

Spoils Of War- "Rit Yellow of the Sun" S/T 1969

(Ricardino the Cross Dressing Weatherman gives us his wardrobe forecast for the weekend. His banter infuriates Luther the Redneck (who threatens to fight him after the show).

Comets On Fire- "Whiskey River" Blue Cathedral 2004

(On next week show's, Dudley the Moron will lose his virginity live on the air! And there will be fart sounds too!)
Re: Sludge, McKraut & Kraut Morning Zoo (2/1)
February 01, 2007 01:12PM
thats interesting, I never heard of this show...you can never have too many fart sounds
Re: Sludge, McKraut & Kraut Morning Zoo (2/1)
February 01, 2007 02:00PM
Hoist by my own petard! And by those of my fellow listeners!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012