Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Krauty Mckraut's Sludged-Out-Brain-Searing-Cosmic Lysergic-Proto-Acid-Doom-Trip Freakout featuring the Flipped-Out-PsychO-delic-Mindrot and the Downer-Cough Syrup-Drenched-Sonic Space Voyage (Playlist 2/22)

Posted by krautymckraut 
This will be the new name of my show. I think it sounds more psychedelic.

The Cosmic Sounds Of Gandharva- "Space Train" Energy 1977

Flat Earth Society- "Satori" Waleeco 1968

Fille Qui Mousse- "Annal Mandrake-Cool non Imperial News" Se Taire Pour Une Femme Trop Belle 1971

Frog- "Cat and Mouse with the Fuzz" Psychomania OST 1971

Citizens For Interplanetary Activity- "Kusama's Self-Obliteration" Kusama's Self-Obliteration 1967

Rabble- "The Energy Ritual" The Rabble Album 1968

The Id- "The Inner Sounds Of The Id" The Inner Sounds Of The Id 1967

Elias Hulk- "Delhi Blues" Unchained 1970

Chico Magnetic Band- "Lot Of Things" S/T 1969

Love Live Life + One- "The Question Mark" Love Will Make A Better You 1970

Jacques Filh- "Wraaaach!!!" (1968) Ils Sont Fous Ces Gaulois Vol.3

Sagittarius- "Virgo" (1967) Psychedelic Archaeology Vol.4

Bump- "Spider's Eyes" S/T 1970

Silver Apples- "Ruby" Contact 1969

Charlie & Esdor- "Fuck The Cops" S/T 1970-71

Blues Creation w/ Carmen Maki- "Understand" Live 1971

Geoff Goddard- "Sky Men" (1963) V.A. Joe Meek- The Alchemist Of Pop
Yes, the long name is psychedelic, and if you say it more than twice in your show, you won't have to play as many CDs. In regards to Citizens For Interplanetary Activity- "Kusama's Self-Obliteration", you referred to Kusama in the past tense, and, I believe, as a "he," when in fact she is a she, and is still exhibiting art. Kusama is pretty interesting, and it's worth checking out the wikipedia.org article on her. Her life would probably make a movie as interesting as "Basquiat" or "Frida."

Also, when doing the ticket giveaway, you said that "you and a friend" could go see the show at Pat's.
Why is it always a friend. Why not "you and an enemy"? I think it would be cool to see James Bond and Dr. No down at Pat's. I just don't know if Pat makes martinis...
Thanks for the info Mr. Carsick. I didn't know anything about Kusama until now. Very fascinating indeed.

I agree, why should it always be you and a friend? How bout "you and a friend with benefits" or "you and a mere acquaintance" or "you and your ride to the show"?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012