Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WCSB and 669 need your help

Posted by sweetasssassafrass 
WCSB and 669 need your help
September 10, 2008 08:10AM
We need your help!!! Scene is running their annual best of Cleveland issue that will be coming out very soon and I would love for you to vote for Craig Callander as Best Local Radio Personality and/or vote WCSB as Best Radio Station for Music . Located at [www.surveymonkey.com] PLEASE USE ONLY THE CRAIG CALLANDER NAME SO THAT I AM NOT COMPETING WITH SWEETASS OR SASSY!!! This would be an excellent FUCK YOU to corporate radio and the station and I could use the boost this might provide. Try to answer as many questions as possible on the survey or Scene may disqualify the ballot. It only takes 15 mins top to complete the entire thing and I will be eternally grateful to all you. IT MUST BE COMPLETED BY 5PM ON WEDNESDAY 9/17!!!! Now is the time to use the corporate media to get our unique message out. We have won this title before and we can do it again if everyone is onboard.
SO PLEASE FILL OUT HONESTLY AND QUICKLY @
[www.surveymonkey.com]

[www.669radio.com]
Re: WCSB and 669 need your help
September 10, 2008 09:36AM
Don't forget to put wcsb.org for Best Local Internet Radio for Music!

CLE College Radio iPhone App
September 16, 2008 11:29AM
Don't forget to fill out the Scene "Best of Cleveland" opinion poll.
There is a little over a day left to get in your choices before 5pm Wed 9/17
You need to fill in only 12 categories to have your ballot count.
Vote for independent local business to give the finger to The Man!!!
WCSB 89.3 FM for Best Radio Station to hear music (if there were any doubt!)
WCSB.ORG for best Local internet site to hear music (screw Soundexchange!)
and
Craig Callander for Best Local (Loco) Radio Personality (if u would b so kind!!)
It literally takes 5 to 10 mins to complete.
Here's the link....[www.surveymonkey.com]
Thank you and if we do win we are going to have a party to celebrate and everyone who voted will be invited to attend.

[www.669radio.com]
September 16, 2008 10:26PM
www.surveymonkey.com just takes you to the general website for surveymonkey and not to the particular "Best of Cleveland" poll.
September 17, 2008 06:03AM
Yep. Must be over already? Even the link on the Scene's homepage to it goes right back to their homepage.

September 17, 2008 08:37AM
Mine still works as of 11:30am. Maybe they were having a problem. Thanks for trying. Hopefully there is enough icing on this cake....
September 17, 2008 08:46AM
If you already filled out survey it won't let you into survey unless you disable your cookies etc. Of course ballot stuffing is frowned on by Scene, but you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette sometimes...What's with all the food references I am making? I must be hungry or something?!?!?!

www.669radio.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2008 10:17AM by sweetasssassafrass.
September 18, 2008 08:39AM
A girl on the Price Is Right today won with a bid of 669.

October 21, 2008 10:57PM
Thanks to everyone who voted in the Scene "Best Of 2008"!! I won "best loco radio douche" and WCSB was one of the editor's picks as well. I am going to have to have some sort of party/concert in order to celebrate such a glorious coup on commercial radio and the craptacular pablum that it has been spewing into the airwaves for far too long. Thank You!!!

[www.669radio.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012