Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Record Exchange playlist?

Posted by LeonZ 
Record Exchange playlist?
August 13, 2009 04:13AM
If anyone listened to today's show, would you please tell me what were the songs in the final set (which started around 6 a.m.)?
Re: Record Exchange playlist?
August 13, 2009 12:52PM
i was listening...thanx to lisa for giving me aheads up on yr request here, as i do not get around here on a regular basis

well, my handwriting is pretty crummy after being up all night and i think my playlists i was keeping kinda fell apart at that time but ill try to do my best here w/ what i have written down

IO xavior "dead mans dub"
end sequence/corpse run amok from reanimator.
lovebug starski-rappin
melvin plowden mario van peebles, eriq lasalleKadeem Hardison, Richie Abanes-snack attack

thats what i have written down for the last hour..if you need what i played before that i can help you out..

i believe i also kept playing the song 'that old dog' by king missile(dog fly religion) like ten times....and im pretty sure i played the songs lou and at daves also by that band and i also the song"Open" by the band king missile(they are different bands-this parenthesis is not part of the band title but the first one was)

thanks for tuning in! sorry i couldnt make it til 7 this week ....too much stuff going on!

i hope you like my show!
August 13, 2009 02:17PM
Thanks for the response. Yeah, I like your show very much and I try to listen to it every week (thanks to a different time zone it's not that much of a problem). Keep up the good work!smiling smiley
August 18, 2009 12:51PM
cheers to Ryan for doing the graveyard shift and playing music for the weirdos who can't sleep or live in different time zones!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012