Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

question about being on the radio.

Posted by sanguinary 
question about being on the radio.
June 28, 2007 11:39AM
i was apparently featured on a program sometime between the hours of 6 and 7am on the morning of saturday, june 8th.

i was part of a 24 hour poetry reading to mark the opening of the language foundry printing press in tremont.

is it at all possible for me to get a copy of that?
Re: question about being on the radio.
June 28, 2007 01:23PM
Depends if the programmer of the show recorded it.

Paging Mr. Record Exchange. Mr. Record Exchange you have a call at the front desk.
June 28, 2007 03:45PM
Ryan of The Record Exchange (4am-7am Saturday morning) did record any callers from that event.
June 29, 2007 05:46PM
oh well, i guess. i was just interested to hear it as i was quite skunked at the time.

i dont really recall what was said or whatever.
July 09, 2007 11:04PM
Hey, nooooooo

Ryan has those recordings. He'll contact you eventually, I'm pretty sure. I'll remind him.
July 10, 2007 12:52AM
yeah i talked to this guy at a show the other day. we are all good. tanx for everybunnies help!
July 12, 2007 02:16PM
aw. "bunnies".
Anonymous User
July 15, 2007 08:24AM
bunnies?....stew?....where?
July 15, 2007 10:59AM
thats right, granny's patented bunny stew for sale. 3$ for 12 fluid oz's of the delightfully delicious, yet still mysterious liquified bunny goo. get yrs today!
July 15, 2007 03:39PM
aw. "bunny goo".
July 16, 2007 08:02AM
i have this kids' video from the 80's called something like "bunny picnic"...that's not it but i can't think of it. anyway it has the little bunny named Bean (i think he was a character from some jim henson stuff maybe...in fact i think that's who made the video)
ANYWAY
there's a song in it that is sung by the dog who is trying throughout the whole thing to eat all the bunnies...it goes "i'll turn you into bunny stew (I PROMISE YOU!)...i'll make you into bunny stew"
and you guys reminded me of that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012