Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello Cleveland song??????

Posted by sugardaddy 
Hello Cleveland song??????
August 19, 2010 08:21AM
i have looked online trying to find who does it, but only come up with some band called Mono and apparently its an instrumental. Who is responsible for this tasty song?
Re: Hello Cleveland song??????
August 20, 2010 10:49PM
Hello Cleveland is performed by Dawn Bewley (I'm pretty sure that's how you spell her name). WCSB has the 7" vinyl.

Scruggscorp Syndicated Radio
Sunday Nights, Midnight- 2 AM
December 21, 2010 01:06PM
If you need any more information on the Hello Cleveland song by Dawn Bewley, let me know. I was the drummer on that record and 2 others that we recorded.
January 04, 2011 03:25PM
hello from memphis
Its a great song. not really something i would listen to, but CSB has turned me on to a lot of good stuff that I normally wouldn't listen to (e.g. marc james). if you have any leftover 7", i would certainly buy one.
January 18, 2011 01:02PM
Hi,

I am sorry, but I don't have any extra Hello Cleveland records left. We recorded that song back in 1979/1980. I am glad that you like it and am very surprised that it is still getting air time. I would love to hear it on the air again, but I guess it would be hard to catch it when they play it. At the time, we were hoping it would have been more popular than it was, but music is a tough industry to be in. A lot of competition between local bands back in that day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012