Thanks for the Holiday shows
January 01, 2007 12:08PM
As I sit here in my office on 1 January (I have to prepare for work tomorrow), I appreciate Felipe and Beth keeping me company (no one else is here in the entire building).

Ben
Re: Thanks for the Holiday shows
January 02, 2007 05:27AM
i KNEW i recognized that name from somewhere, and here it is: the forum! haha.

even though it was completely and totally draining it was fun!

we are glad you liked it.
Anonymous User
January 02, 2007 08:37PM
Yes! Thanks for listening! I had a blast doing the show especially with the good company I keep. I would like to thank all of the listeners who ...uh...listened to the show, especially the ones who were recovering from their new years hang over, I know I am probably the worst DJ to have a hang over with. Thank you also for all the listeners who called in and gave Beth and I crazy compliments, calls like that make me keep on doing what I do, even though I have no clue what I am doing most of the time. Also thanks for all the request, it made the show a hella-lot easier. Thanks to the Free Times, for putting out the lamest “top 10" list of Cleveland bands you should watch out for this year. I hope the fellas at the FT can take a joke on their expense and the bands in the list, even though the list did indeed suck and so do the bands (mine and Beth’s opinion). Last but most definitely never the least, I would like to thank my main gal BETH who would have much rather slept in and recovered instead of doing the show as long as we did. Without her vast sweet music knowledge, her tolerance for my insanity and her uncanny organizational skills, the show would have been lame-o (that is “lame’s” secrete friend name). I know I said last but not least (well sort of) but I would also like to thank both TNT and the USA TV network for having their Law & Order marathons on New years eve instead of New years day.
In short Thanks a Bunch,
Felipe A.K.A. DJ Baby Teef
(cause I have four baby teeth fool)
Anonymous User
January 02, 2007 10:01PM
P.s. the set list is in the forum now! or you can check it out in myspace.
January 03, 2007 05:26AM
you forgot to thank christ jesus.
Anonymous User
January 03, 2007 09:54AM
I never forget Jesus he knows that
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012