Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ryan's autopilot show today

Posted by Ben DeDominicis 
Ryan's autopilot show today
January 08, 2007 01:40PM
Whatever Ryan played while he has been at his meeting has been really nice and tranquil, after sitting in my windowless office for 9 hours and going.
Re: Ryan's autopilot show today
April 12, 2007 10:29PM
haha...i just read this now.....yeah i think i put two copies of lou reeds "metal machine music" on and then that went into the new pauline oliveros disc..something about a lion's head or something...i dont really remmeber what else...just in case you still care

but thanks though!!! i feel like a wuss putting it into autopilot mode...
im glad you still exist ...i was wondering whatever happened to seeing bulgarian flags on my show...thought iwas losing listeners sad smiley haha good to hear from ya tho!
April 13, 2007 01:36AM
that lion's eye/lion's tale oliveros cd is A-1
April 23, 2007 01:49PM
I will be back in Bulgaria on 7 July, seven hours ahead of Cleveland. I hope my office computer will be set up and ready to stream.
May 03, 2007 08:16AM
sweet, maybe i will double my online listeners then... : )
May 11, 2007 07:01AM
I know a WCSB dj driver by the absence of a car muffler.
May 23, 2007 10:29PM
?????

my muffler used to hang but the guys at valvoline hooked me up
August 11, 2007 02:04AM
Sometimes, depending upon the state of the troposphere (?) I've picked up WDVE (Pittsburgh, 102.5 FM) in Canton, Ohio.

I lived in Pittsburgh for 7.5 years. WDVE seems to have been more successful in maintaining some kind of local community character under the pressure of corporate homogenization, at least in terms of local programmer comedy. WDVE was I think broadcasting Steelers games with Myron Cope long before WMMS started broadcasting Browns games.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2007 02:54AM by SpudBoy.
August 13, 2007 01:24AM
In most recent years, WMMS has been the flagship for browns games, although along w/ sister station 1420 0r 1220 AM (I don't listen to AM anymore). For a long time, it was 1100 wwwe (now defunct). Odd...the summer tropopspheric inversion or whatever seems to mostly invade us from Detroit/Windsor and nearby Chatham, ON

Rockstar Mode
Late Sat./ early Sun.
2-7 am EDT
August 31, 2007 01:56AM
Ryan played spiritually uplifting music ending his show this morning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2007 02:00AM by SpudBoy.
September 15, 2007 02:11AM
Thanks to Ryan for playing Italian peasant music this morning. One of my earlier memories involves playing that song on an 78 speed record which had been carried over in a suitcase from Rome sometime in the 1950s.
September 26, 2007 08:05PM
haha! awesome...someones listening! wow thats a super funny story though!
March 07, 2008 12:01AM
Thanks to you and Horsebag for the Loon recording yesterday. I have used a Marsona 1288A Sound Conditioner for white noise at night to block out the Blagoevgrad Bulgaria traffic noise for several years now. One of its high range sounds is a Loon. Thanks to Ryan and Horsebag, I now know what this electronic Loon is trying to tell me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012