Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who is the one with the big balls??

Posted by DJKarni 
Who is the one with the big balls??
January 25, 2007 12:38PM
my name is karni from the guido and karni show. i heard through the grape vine that a jock on this station has been talking smack about our show, all im asking is that whoever it is to step forward, show your face, and quit hiding behind the microphone bitch

Peace out
Karni
Anonymous User
Re: Who is the one with the big balls??
January 25, 2007 06:34PM
I don't know what your show is, but I'll talk about it....because...

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

Regardless I will advise you..."Not to be starti'n shit 'round heah" (as the kids put it these days) We try to be fun and at the same time be civil 'round this hood. Most (and I stress on the word "MOST") of our programers are above stooping down to that level of "talking shit" of other shows and other stations. If this is infact true I sincerely apologies on behalf of them, nevertheless as they say in my part of the world... the juice is best when from the source cause ya can't make grapes out of vines (belive me it sounds beter in spanish). Basically it says that I hope your old enough to know that rumors get you no where.

I sincerely hope this thread stops hear and it does not escalate to something unesesary.

Thank you
Re: Who is the one with the big balls??
April 12, 2007 08:40AM
Kudos for quoting AC/DC (cannot make lightning bolt on QWERTY keyboard). I have gotten into it with the Racist Caller before, and minor quibbles with drunken juvenile-acting fuckers. Once, I called out A.P. Magee from WRUW for being opinionated while stupid, but I doubt he was listening because he has to research his idiocy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012