Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who's got the big ovaries???

Posted by krautymckraut 
Who's got the big ovaries???
January 26, 2007 12:24PM
Hey!

I heard that some little bitch didn't like my show so I'm hear to say "wassssup" to all ya haters!
Re: Who's got the big ovaries???
February 11, 2007 10:11AM
You should play today's (Sunday's) "failure" song again on Valentine's Day for all of us, the loveless.
February 12, 2007 05:38AM
While the wave card machine with the PSAs is down, I would like to hear a programmer sing the Buckeye Bunnie background music while another reads the PSA for NE Ohio rabbit welfare.
February 12, 2007 12:11PM
Thanks to GOF and Fellipe for bunny PSA duet.
February 15, 2007 07:11PM
I didn't know that you requested that! Maybe Felipe knew... I'm glad that he sang instead of me. I can't sing at all, but that song always gets stuck in my head and i sing it when I'm by myself.
February 15, 2007 07:12PM
Are you Ben who used to live in Bulgaria?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2007 07:24PM by GiraffesOnFire.
February 16, 2007 06:30AM
Yes, that's me, and I'm going back this summer, so I hope again to listen to the late night WCSB shows since Bulgaria is 7 hours ahead of Cleveland. Of course, if we lose the web stream, I'll be up s**t creek without a paddle.

I remember first hearing Felipe when he first started on WCSB, sometime at about 4:00 AM your time. He was so nervous, so unlike the smooth and suave Felipe that we know and love today.

I think I also remember hearing Ryan when he first started, again at that time slot. I remember he had a female guest with him in the studio and he told her to chill out because "no one is listening." He also sang the lyrics to Hall and Oats "Maneater" song to her.

Eric (Zog) used to have the 4-7 AM slot as well on Friday/Saturday.
Anonymous User
February 16, 2007 07:48AM
Back in the day durring that time it was more alchohol and sleep deprevation rather than anything else.....smooth talking?! that's a riot!
February 19, 2007 11:13AM
AUBG's function in raising awareness about rare, great music was once again proved this Saturday during someone's show, who played songs by "Drunks with Guns." It was great. When I went to Amazon.com to look into it, it is not available for purchase.
April 12, 2007 08:36AM
Might have been me. Sometimes I'll do a mini-set with a theme, like all bands who have the word hate, iron, drunk, or ass in their name.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012