Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Friday night and nothing to do....

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Friday night and nothing to do....
April 17, 2007 10:21AM
This event section makes me depress about Cleveland. I want to go to a show where they serve fresh squeezed lemonade and elephant ears but noooooo! we all have to be rock stars with our fucking PBR's and Shots of Jameson. GIve me a goddamn eleohant ear and a fucking lemonade for Christ sake and while you at it let me smoke while I'm doing it!

Pansy!

This is also what I don't get. Every time you see some movie anywhere between the 50's through the 80's there is always some type of carnival or fair that is going on were all the gangs class and collide and compete in the strong man hit the bell with the hammer routine. When does that ever happen? How come it does not happen! Give me an Elephant ear and make it snappy!
Re: Friday night and nothing to do....
April 17, 2007 03:18PM
well

that SpringFest thing is coming up. How could there not be elephant ears there? Someone at the meeting mentioned having a presence at that thing. Perhaps a lemonade-making booth. Lemonade made in a big tank with our feet, like Italian wine.

Mighty fine spitball opportunity.

We could crash the Senior's dance. Cause a rumble. That would be just like one of those cheezeball 80's movies. Like, uh... Valley Girl. Felipe = Nicholas Cage character? or whatever.
April 18, 2007 05:49AM
people with nothing to do on friday night could always come hang with me at the station and have a crazy ass-whuppin' party during my show.

as for saturday night i got nothin. usually i do laundry.
Anonymous User
April 18, 2007 06:57AM
they never got back to me about spring fest which kind of sucks.....yet we got our cd sale Table on the 3rd and 4th of may!
April 29, 2007 02:13AM
I often end up at The 5 O'clock Lounge, although sometimes I get stuck with my coworkers at the Nauti Mermaid. Other CSB'ers have popped up at the 5 before, some semi-regularly. Feel free to call and meet.
April 30, 2007 09:12PM
I will go to a state fair with you and look at bunnies. i miss those fried cheese on a sticks, since i stopped eating dairy. maybe you can get one and i can enjoy it vicariously.
Anonymous User
April 30, 2007 11:32PM
I don't know if beth would aproove...I consult her.....Beth?
May 01, 2007 06:00AM
ha! the state fair was like our first "date"...even though i carried around a diaper bag all day.

i'd love to be invited, but if you two want to go alone, go ahead smiling smiley

----------------------------------------------
Drinking Electricity-all your new wave, no wave and post-punk favorites
Friday nights 9pm-11pm
Anonymous User
May 01, 2007 07:35AM
Yeah...it was...I'm disappointed that we did not get anything from the auction though....like a turkey...lamb....what I want to know is why was the expo of shoes in the fair.
May 01, 2007 11:33AM
the best part was those goats that made the really weird noise. i wonder if they have them every year.
erin you should enter one of your bunnies at the fair! that would be exciting. you could call it Brennan's Famous Bunny. Somehow that doesn't have the same ring to it as Zuckerman's Famous Pig though. hmph.
Anonymous User
May 02, 2007 10:27AM
What about Brennan's Beautiful Bunnies?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012