Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cleveland photography show @ Low Life Gallery this Friday night (7pm - 11pm / runs through Saturday June 27th)

Posted by lightning fingers 
Hey everybody,

I'm going to be part of a photography show called This Is Cleveland - All The Stuff I See. The show is at Low Life Gallery which located at 16001 Waterloo Road and is in the Collinwood neighborhood right down the street from the Beachland, Music Saves, and Shoparooni and right next door to the brand spanking new Blue Arrow Records. The opening is this Friday from 7pm to 11pm and will run until Saturday June 27th. DJ Tony Urso will be spinning rock 'n' roll records all night long. The project was really interesting; 30 people were given disposable cameras, had ten days to take 27 photographs around Cleveland, and none of the participants will see their photographs until the night of the show. So come out and see the the beautiful side of Cleveland (and probably the ugly side of Cleveland as well). It's going to be a lot of fun so I hope to see you there!

-Steve

Low Life Gallery: [www.myspace.com]

featuring:
Lightning Fingers (that's me! [www.flickr.com] / [www.myspace.com] / [www.facebook.com])
John G ( [www.ninepanelgrid.blogspot.com] )
The Sign Guy ( [www.myspace.com] )
Bill Rupnik (from Artchitecture Gallery / William Rupnik Gallery - [www.artchitecturegallery.com])
Leigh Ring (from Pink Eye Magazine & Ring Art+Design - [www.pinkeyemag.com] / [www.ringartdesign.com])
Cleveland SGS (http://www.clevelandsgs.com)
Rick Sans (from Sans Oceana Clothing and x-Above This Fire - [www.sansoceana.com] / [www.myspace.com])
Leia Alligator (from Afternoon Naps, The Volta Sound, & Picklefight! Puppet Theater - [www.myspace.com] / [www.myspace.com] / [www.myspace.com])
Ray Scott from The Helper T-Cells ( [www.myspace.com] )
Carol aka Miss Firecraker ( [www.myspace.com] )
Marijana Oroz
Allisun Hovator
Heather Young
Genna Petrola
Dave Desimone
and many more!!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2009 07:41PM by lightning fingers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012