Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

recently uploaded photos and video

Posted by lightning fingers 
recently uploaded photos and video
September 22, 2009 05:48PM
I'm pretty pumped, I just uploading my ten thousandth photo to flickr the other day and I just wanted to share with everyone some recent photos that I've uploaded (most are from the East Wing Opening celebration at the Cleveland Museum of Art) as well as some video that I shot over the last month or so.

PHOTOS:

Those Darlins at The Spot on Wednesday September 9th 2009 with Pale Hollow
[www.flickr.com]

Caroliner at Dionysus Disco on Saturday September 12th with Hatred, Failing Lights, Lifetones, and DJ Dilloway
[www.flickr.com]

organ recital presented by the Organ Historical Society at the Cleveland Museum of Art on Friday July 10th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Dan Deacon and crowd at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

DJ Rekha and crowd at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Balloon Bass Trio at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Slavic Soul Party and crowd at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Hot Club Of Detroit at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Emeralds at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Dante Carfagna at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Jonathan Godfrey & Benjamin Kunkel at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

Mark Reigelman's 'Wood Pile' aka 'the noodle wall' at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

general crowd photos and people from CMA and WRUW at East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

other shots around the Museum during the East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

fireworks at the East Wing Opening Summer Solstice Celebration at Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday June 20th 2009
[www.flickr.com]

photos of my record collection
[www.flickr.com]

VIDEOS:

The Modern Electric performing As Sharp As Knives on 91 1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland radio show on Thursday September 17th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

BLK JKS at The Spot on Wednesday September 16th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Signals Midwest at The Spot on Wednesday September 16th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

A Hawk And A Hacksaw at Beachland Tavern on Monday September 14th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

State Bird at Beachland Tavern on Monday September 14th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Caroliner at Dionysus Disco on Saturday September 12th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Safari performing Benny + Jenny on 91.1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland radio show on Thursday September 10th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Those Darlins performing Wild One at The Spot on Wednesday September 9th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Pale Hollow performing Let The Change Begin at The Spot on Wednesday September 9th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Kyle Sowash performing What's Important (And What's Not) on 91 1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland show
[www.youtube.com]

Mr California at the Bling Bling Bazaar at Now That's Class on Saturday August 15th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Alan Madej at The Spot on Wedneday September 2nd 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Coffinberry at the Cleveland Museum of Art on Saturday September 9th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Mission of Burma performing The Ballad Of Johnny Burma at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Mission of Burma performing Learn How at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Mission of Burma performing Fame and Fortune at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Mission of Burma performing That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Mission of Burma performing Donna Sumeria at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Megachurch performing The Gay Agenda at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Kid Tested at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Mike St. Jude & The Valentines performing Jack The Ripper Sunday Morning at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

The Kyle Sowashes performing My Resume at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Uno Lady performing the Day Drinking song at at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Flowers In Flames performing Vesper at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Neon Tongues performing John Bullman at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Chief Bromide at the 28th Annual Studio-A-Rama on Saturday September 5th 2009 presented by 91.1 WRUW
[www.youtube.com]

Like Bells on 91.1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland radio show on Thursday September 3rd 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros at The Spot on Wednesday September 2nd 2009 (part 3)
[www.youtube.com]

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros at The Spot on Wednesday September 2nd 2009 (part 2)
[www.youtube.com]

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros performing 40 Day Dream at The Spot on Wednesday September 2nd 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Child Bite at Grog Shop on Sunday August 30th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

HotChaCha at Grog Shop on Sunday August 30th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

dd/mm/yyyy performing Bronzage at Grog Shop on Sunday August 30th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Filmstrip performing Everything Can Change on 91 1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland radio show on Thursday August 27th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Megachurch on 91.1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland radio show on Thursday August 13th 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Man At Arms performing The Trial and Stranded In The Future plus Eric reciting a haiku about The Paver at Pats In The Flats on Friday August 21st 2009
[www.youtube.com]

The Paver performing Pity Industry at Pats In The Flats on Friday August 21st 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Ken Rei vs. Johnny Utah at Pats In The Flats on Friday August 21st 2009
[www.youtube.com]

Shiny Penny on 91.1 WRUW's Live From Cleveland radio show on Thursday August 20th 2009
[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012