WCSB Halloween Masquerade Ball 10/31/09 at CPT
September 30, 2009 04:53PM
Get your Halloween costumes ready - YOU are invited to the FREE Masquerade Ball, hosted by your friends here at WCSB. Come on down to the Cleveland Public Theater starting at 9pm on 10/31/09. See your favorite WCSB personalities, enter our spooktacular costume contest and eat, drink & be SCARY! Dance to sets by our DJs and check out:

Zero Boys ( Indianapolis Punk Legends ) - www.zeroboys.net

My Dad is Dead ( North Carolina Rockers) - www.mydadisdead.com

Fragments - dark ambient spookiness

Sun God - www.myspace.com/sungodcleveland

Mr. California - www.myspace.com/mrcalifornia

Come MASH IT UP , all you monsters. It's gonna rule! Be there, so when everyone is talking about how they were at the first ever WCSB Masquerade Ball, you can say you were there - and this time you won"t be lying.

WCSB Loves Our Listeners

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2009 03:19PM by WCSB General Manager.
Re: WCSB Halloween Masquerade Ball 10/31/09 at CPT
October 31, 2009 11:22PM
That was a great, great time. The place looked amazing. Fantastic costumes. Huge turnout. Everything went well.

awesome
November 01, 2009 07:59AM
The joint was jumpin'....and the decorations were tight..nice job....folks really came out..smileys with beer
November 01, 2009 10:13AM
being there til 4:30 am decorating the nite before was totally worth it grinning smiley
thanks!!!
November 01, 2009 01:10PM
I hope this is a new tradition for WCSB. Thank you Sara & everyone that made it a reality- you are amazing! It seemed like almost everyone was dressed up in costumes. Ronald Reagan & Ziggy Stardust were there & about 4 Ghouls and even Channel 43's Superhost! I took some photos and will send them in so, I hope they get posted, especially Derrida's photo. I never found out who won the costume contest. I couldn't see anything from the bar. It felt like a time warp when I went out for a few minutes to see the Zero Boys. It was like 1983 all over again! AND . . I had a blast tending bar!!
THANK YOU!
Kristinsmileys with beerthumbs downdrinking smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
November 01, 2009 02:21PM
I never found out who won the costume contest.

It was a Teletubby.
November 02, 2009 06:33PM
We sure know how to throw one fuck of a party! It kicked ass. Not enough good things to say about it!

Eric
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012