Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Malicious Bunny

Posted by jive 
Malicious Bunny
July 22, 2007 11:44AM
Come out and support a young theatre company as their inaugural season comes to a close. It's a great show! It has 5 more shows. July 22nd (5pm) July 26,27,28 at 8pm and Sunday July 29th @ 5pm. It is well worth the 10 bucks and there are plenty of places to eat nearby and more importantly plenty of bars.

ABOUT MALICIOUS BUNNY
The play Malicious Bunny is set in present day, and confronts the obscene statistics on divorce in the United States. Jonathon Wicks (Nate Bigger) has vowed since his parents divorced when he was five- that he would never get divorced himself. Marrying Angela (Stephanie Ford), a girl who also said she didn't want divorce on her love-life-record, he now finds himself having to go to extreme means to keep her excited and satisfied.

When her boredom gets too much, Angela asks Jonathon to murder her parents in order to make them millionaires, and her happy. As Jonathon chews on the idea, he constantly worries, and asks, if someone is doing the most horrific things in the name of love- does it really make them a monster?

Contact: Rebecca Cole, Resident Director / Secretary of Fourth Wall Productions,
1-330-283-2442, becca.cole@gmail.com

WORLD PREMIERE "MALICIOUS BUNNY" by MATTHEW A. SPROSTY
FOURTH WALL PRODUCTIONS AT KALLIOPE STAGE

Where: Kalliope Stage
2134 Lee Rd.
Cleveland Hts, Ohio 44118

Who: Cast
Nate Bigger……..............…...Jonathon
Stephanie Ford……..………..Angela
Dash Combs……………………..Greg
Steven Hoffman…….....… Mr. Parsby/Det. Ispy
Kat Gallagher….............… Mrs. Parsby/Det. Grillings

Creative Team
Playwright: Matthew A. Sprosty
Director: Rebecca Cole
Production Manager: Justin Tatum
Lighting Designer: Daniel Winters
Props Master: Carli Taylor Miluk
Costume Designer: Keira Mansell

Times: Thursday-Saturday Evenings 8:00pm
Sunday Evening Shows 5:00pm

Prices: General Admission $10.00

For Tickets in Advance: Call Rebecca Cole at (330) 283-2442

INFORMATION-
(June 25, 2007) Fourth Wall Productions closes out its first season with the World Premiere of Malicious Bunny, a dark comedy by Cleveland Playwright Matthew A. Sprosty.

Rebecca Cole directs this dark comedy about one man's quest to avoid getting a divorce at all costs. The last time Sprosty and Cole paired up (for 2006's Schism) an audience member wrote- "It truly was one of the best cast, best acted, best directed, best written shows I've seen [in Cleveland] (second only to CPH's I am My Own Wife)." –Lincoln King-Cliby. Malicious Bunny features the talents of Nate Bigger, Stephanie Ford, Dash Combs, Kat Gallagher, and Steve Hoffman.

To never have suffer would be to never have been blessed.

Visit my writing page
www.myspace.com/the_mechanical_jive
Buy shirts and things made by me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012