Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nothing is happening

Posted by shakesomeaction 
nothing is happening
February 02, 2007 06:36AM
i hope to god that when winter is over something interesting and fun will happen in cleveland.

maybe i'm just too picky (not drunk enough?)
Re: nothing is happening
February 02, 2007 07:04AM
No Sweat, Beth!

On Saturday, February 3rd, I will be having the annual Acid Damaged Winter Homecoming Gala at Duck Island.

It will be an enchanting evening of starry eyes gazed under the wintery moon and heavy drug-saturated, cough syrup-coated acid drenched-freakout krautock space rock sludge (from the late 60s-early 70s).

PLUS, Live performances by THEE SCARCITY OF TANKS and ROCKY'S CHILI BRIGADE!

And if that's not enough, you'll get FREE unlimited CD-R burns of my krautsludge and a Super Romantic Four-Course DINNER (which includes Chili, Sloppy Joes, Macoroni and Cheese and Kielbasa & Sauerkraut).

Wear Handome Tuxedos, Beautiful Gowns & Arrive Fancy Modes of Transportation! Later on in the evening I will spray disinfectant on the couches so we can all have sex with each other.

It's going to be a Winter Wonderland at Duck Island that you'll never forget!

Duck Island is located on 2102 Freeman Ave.

Starts around 9pm!

Admission: FREE
February 02, 2007 07:15AM
wow, you ARE the mean one! yeah, maybe you're too picky. get out of the garage once and awhile and into the basement, know what i mean? no?

[www.myspace.com]
February 09, 2007 06:49AM
haha krauty...yeah i should have gone to that so that i could eat something for free.
and scott...a lot of the shows you have i am afraid i'd run into people i don't want to see there. i will not elaborate on this board. haha.
BUT as of tomorrow i will be living right on Madison pretty close to the BD (hey those are my initials!) so i'm sure i'll stop in soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012