Silly question from the apprentice(s) # 2
April 02, 2007 01:57PM
Is there a special mystical ceremony held at the time of completion of apprenticing where the chosen ones are transported to a hidden cave in the far off misty mountains (you know, beyond the frozen waste of Unknown Kaddath) to there have the esoteric and fiercely-guarded Ritual of the Secret Handshake imparted to them most reverently?

Does this also involve instructions as to the use of the Sacred Station Vacuum Cleaner? Is the vacuum cleaner used in this ceremony in any way?
Anonymous User
Re: Silly question from the apprentice(s) # 2
April 02, 2007 02:08PM
Unfortunatly the answer is no. This would take all the money we make at radiothon to operate such a thing. As for the misty mountain and special mystical ceremonies....that's doable. You would have to draw blood though...and get hit by a bus only after you get tar n feathered and left for dead in a bears cave with a jar of honey.
April 05, 2007 05:55AM
It has come to my attention that it's completely inappropriate to discuss such matters indiscreetly on a public message board. My apologies.

*ahem*

for the public record:

"There are no college radio secret societies;
There is no secret handshake, and particularly no Guild of Safe Harbor Programming;
and most importantly,
There is not now, nor has there ever been
a Sacred Vacuum Cleaner."

: )
Anonymous User
April 05, 2007 09:39AM
I didn't say that!
April 11, 2007 10:35AM
No mystical ceremonies but you do get to give Herb a sponge bath.
Anonymous User
April 11, 2007 11:27AM
yay herb! Yay sponge bath!
April 12, 2007 10:11AM
With a SpongeBob sponge, no less. Maybe Today's Sponge. Or you could just use Randy.

If you are that concerned for cleanliness, you can at any time ask an Exec Member for the vaccuum and do it yourself. You can then put that on your annual application as "Extra Work" you have done (a total of 3 hours a year). In a fraternity, being an ass about it usually gets you the job as house manager, as it means you're the one most concerned so should made to be.

You have just earned yourself as the official housekeeper. Congratulations, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam!
April 13, 2007 01:51PM
Hey

Man

this thread is all about the SECRET HANDSHAKE and the SACRED VACUUM CLEANER

not about the couch. that's the other thread

Oh, and of course for the public record there is no secret handshake blah blah blah yeah, i'll get it down before the next hazing session which could very well be tonight at The Embassy

: )

threaten me again with housekeeping and I will force you to listen to that Lisa Lisa Cult Jam band for 24 hours straight (with your earholes held open with toothpicks, etc) until you take it back. If that doesn't work, then I'll switch to ABBA.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012