WCSB's Digital Transition
June 13, 2009 02:28AM
As you may know, WCSB converted over to an all digital signal last night during The 669 Show. Listeners will probably notice a very slight difference in the overall sound of the station and there will be no improvement in the picture quality (as WCSB has no video transmission). The main purpose of this Big Switch is to move some of the Mos Def converter boxes for radio that I mail-ordered from North Korea and am now selling out of the trunk of of my car. Unfortunately, those who do not purchase one of these converters run the risk of not getting The 669 Show anymore. However, this may not be a problem for most of the WCSB listening community as they really have never 'got' the show to begin with...For more info listen to 669.

[www.669radio.com]
Re: WCSB's Digital Transition
June 15, 2009 12:13PM
huh...after the conversion I only get "International Radio Show" with Jukebox Willie...
June 18, 2009 12:48PM
One of these days I'm gonna catch that show. I hear that dude is off the charts!
July 15, 2009 09:40AM
International music show. Best show on WCSB. Period.
September 08, 2009 09:18AM
is JUKEBOX WILLIE dying? he sure sounds like it. i can't understand a gawd damn thing he says, but i know i like it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012