Why can't CSU fix WCSB's internet link problem?
September 21, 2006 10:01AM
This inability of CSU, which has a strong engineering program, to fix the ongoing problems with WCSB's ability to have office internet access is perplexing. While WCSB should be, among other things, a vehicle for advertising CSU, I would think that the CSU administration would realize that the prolongation of WCSB's office internet access problem is in fact negative publicity for CSU.
Re: Why can't CSU fix WCSB's internet link problem?
September 21, 2006 10:34AM
I can't and won't speak for CSU, but it is my understanding that CSB systems were infected and had to be isolated from the rest of the network so other machines would not become infected.

Wipe and reload Linux.
September 26, 2006 01:24PM
But they can't even send an undergrad down 1 floor to restart the port. CSU is a fucking joke of a school
October 10, 2006 11:45AM
True. We had a hell of a time getting the internet back up and running. The first week was just getting a straight answer on what we had to do in order to get the internet up. Second week was waiting for the technicians to fix the problem. Third week was trying to convince them that we still didn't have the problem fixed. Fourth week was contacting every departmental director I could think of... I guess that's what we need to do from now on...

EIZ
GM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2006 11:46AM by dronecore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012