Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crooked logo

Posted by wainstead 
Crooked logo
October 22, 2007 08:55PM
You know... since time immemorial, or at least since 1997, the station's logo is crooked. It leans to the right, just a little.

I wouldn't normally care about these sorts of things, but I designed the damn thing. It kind of annoys me.

And now, to the freezer for more vodka.
Re: Crooked logo
October 22, 2007 10:05PM
so arent you going to fix it and resubmit it for us?????
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007 08:21AM
You know I did notice that. When I was doing the program guide this season I thought I was the one making it crooked when ever I paste it to a project on photoshop.

On another unrelated subject: Many years ago, at the baby stages of the www.wcsb.org site. There was a link on the site for information as to how to make your own transmiter antenna. I am assuming it was you (Wainstead) who put that info on the site. Where did the info come from I can't remember and it is realy bothering me?
November 25, 2007 08:03PM
it was timski (whom i ran into a little while ago, oddly enough).

he did an entire (pretty thick) program guide on how to build your own pirate radio station. should be at least one around the station somewhere. has the same logo on the front that the old beersteins did.
Anonymous User
November 26, 2007 02:06PM
Thanks!
November 27, 2007 11:13AM
Somewhere in the GM's office there should be a very large version of the logo on photographic paper that I had run off at a print shop from the original Illustrator file. That is, unless someone gave it to some other print shop for a job and never got it back...

I have the file on a floppy disc in a shoe box, but I have no way to get that file off the floppy at this time.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007 02:30PM
I'll look around and see what I can find. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012