Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want everyone who views this web forum & WCSB website do everyone a favor !!

Posted by jrb_rare_finds 
February 07, 2007 06:44PM

Please, please, please -- tell your neighbors, friends, relatives, co-workers, and all people who listen to the radio either on the radio or the Internet -- to go to www.WCSB.org and read the information pertaining to the problem of radio stations losing their live web-streaming on the Internet -- to read the important info on how to contact their U.S. government officials by writing letters and/or calling them and protest the actions going on to take-away live streaming for radio stations, especially college radio station like here in Cleveland, Ohio.

Station here that include : WCSB 89.3 FM; WRUW 91.1 FM; WBWC 88.3 FM; WJCU 88.7 FM; and other possible affected station that include too -- WZIP in Akron, WKHR 91.5 FM the "Big Band" station out in Bainbridge, Ohio.

Any ANY further questions, please feel free to contact WCSB 89.3 FM at either the studio line at (216)-687-3515 or the WCSB business office at (216)-687-3523 for further details.

Thank you everyone, and let's hope to fight this tremendous battle with corporate radio trying to "hook-line-and-sinker" our freedom with good quality college radio stations like WCSB !!!!!!
Re: I want everyone who views this web forum & WCSB website do everyone a favor !!
February 16, 2007 11:29PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 6 on October 02, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 177 on June 09, 2012