Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Krauty McKraut: On The Move (Thurs. 10/9: 7-9am)

Posted by krautymckraut 
Krauty McKraut: On The Move (Thurs. 10/9: 7-9am)
October 09, 2008 12:54PM
Krauty McKraut: On the Move is a romantic comedy radio show and a partial sequel to the show Krauty McKraut's Sonic Spaceship. Although the show is labelled and referred to as a sequel of Krauty McKraut's Sonic Spaceship, this show has very few references to the original show and instead its central plot is almost identical to its predecessor. The show stars Filly McFillin as a mannequin whose bottle of cough syrup with codiene was left in a freezer 30 years ago by an evil sorcerer wearing a magic necklace. The bottle remains frozen until the chisel amulet is used and will stay permanently unfrozen if he can get enough gulps of his one true love, the purple slug. The original theme song "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Starship was used in the sequel.

Joe Clark & Tony George- "And Then He Thought" One Man Bands (American Arts, 1976)

Tom Behrens- "Side 2" Artificial Horizons (Horizons, 1974)

Friday's Keepers- "Take Me For a Ride" (1967) V/A Psychedelic Unknowns #6 (All Purpose, 1982)

Yatha Sidhra- "Part 1" A Meditation Mass (Brain, 1973)

Beautiful Daze- "City Jungle" (1967) V/A The Return of Acid Dreams Vol. 1 (no label, 1979)

Bent Wind- "Riverside" Sussex (Trend, 1970)

Concrete Rubber Band- "Jesus" Risen Savior (American Artists Custom, 1974)

Tangerine Dream- "Journey Through a Burning Brain" Electronic Meditation (Ohr, 1970)

JA Caesar- "Haha Koishiya Sangoahou" Kokkyou Junreika (P-Vine, 1973)

Chico Magnetic Band- "Explosion" S/T (Disques Vogue, 1969)

Ash Ra Tempel- "Amboss" S/T (Ohr, 1971)

Church Universal and Triumphant- "Invocation for Judgement Against and Destruction of Rock Music" The Sound of American Doomsday Cult Vol. 14 (Faithways International, 19xx)

Mandrake Memorial- "Bucket of Air" Puzzle (Poppy, 1970)

Faceless Man- "Worn" (www.myspace.com/facelessman2008)
Re
October 16, 2008 06:19AM
Hey Dude
I am DJ at WCBN Ann Arbor
We are fellow DJS so I must ask you FOR MUSIC
Where do you find NUCLEAR DEBRIS
please send my station a mint copy
530 Student Activities Building
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1316
SOLIDARITY
Re: Re
October 16, 2008 11:59AM
I'm not a DJ, but a fellow human. I'm assuming we have that in common, so send me ALL the music you ever played. Oh, and make sure they are all mint copies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login