Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2018

Posted by CultJam 
Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2018
November 15, 2018 09:14AM
November 14, 2018

Last week was my Radiothon 2018 show ~ THANK YOU so much to everyone who donated pledges and premiums for my show, I really appreciate your support! You're the best! hot smiley

Tonight's show featured tracks from a couple of bands performing in the area tonight, a Radiothon request, and longer tracks from artists from Radiothon premiums (to make up for all the talking the past couple of weeks spinning smiley sticking its tongue out).

Low - Double Negative - "Dancing and Blood"
Fire-Toolz - Skinless X-1 - "Fire-Toolz Theme / iNTERBEiNG / Experience Slips Away"

Einsturzende Neubaten (for Demos) - Halber Mensch - "title track / Z.N.S."

Tag Cloud - A Few Moments of Daylight - title track

Event Calendar

Onewayness - Random Oracle - "Nanocosm/Part in Peace"

New Hard Folk - s/t - "All of the Places I've Ever Been / The Wagoneers Lad"

Matt Davignon - Living Things - "Blind Cave Tetra / Frozen Hummingbirds / Saguaro"

Re: Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2018
November 29, 2018 09:04AM
November 28, 2018

Thanks to Captain Midnight for filling in for me last week!
Tonight's show featured something old, something new, and someone performing nearby soon for you.

Wume - Towards the Shadow - "Ravel / Pool of Light"

Names (Gerritt Wittmer + Jesse Jackson) - Programmed Pain - "Douler Programmee (remix by Francisco Meirino) / Resurrection (remix by Gerritt Wittmer)"
Matt Davignon - The 3am Music - "Going Under"

Cave - Allways - "San' Yago"
Cube - Crisis Actor - medley

Event Calendar

Howard Stelzer - The Crossing: Official Motion Picture Soundtrack - "The Crossing Pt.1"

High Aura'd (Cleveland) - If I'm Walking in the Dark, I'm Whispering - "I'm Whispering"

Euglossine - Sharp Time - medley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login