Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2019

Posted by CultJam 
Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2019
November 18, 2019 09:14AM
November 6, 2019

Mysterious Black Box - Radiothon 2019 Premium Preview Show:
Tonight's show featured tracks and excerpts from albums on cd, vinyl, and cassette that you can get as a thank you for donating to WCSB's Radiothon fundraiser next Wednesday 11/13 if you call in during my show. Only had time to play things from new offerings this year, but there are more that I couldn't get to plus other recordings, along with the new Earthquaker Devices Plumes pedal package!

/// From the Flag Day Recordings label:

Gleb Kanasevich - Subtraction cd - title track excerpt

Without Mirrors - s/t cd - "Drops"

Bridges of Konigsberg - Considered Parallel to Borders (Or Dividers) - "Sudden Dog Impression" excerpt

Like Weeds - Ourselves Alone ep cassette - "The Gourock Order" excerpt

Grave Nature - Ascending cd - "The North Star"

/// From the Orange Milk label:

Koeosaeme - OBANIKESHI 12" vinyl - "Azimuth"

Galen Tipton - Fake Meat 12" vinyl - "Orchid Mantis w/ Holly Waxwing"

Velf - In A Sense 12" vinyl - "Innocence"

Fire-Toolz - Field Whispers (Into the Crystal Palace) 12" vinyl - "The Pain-Body (Wild Energy Spheres)"

Event Calendar

/// From the Hausu Mountain label:

Tiger Village (Cleveland) - Modern Drummer cd - "Tiger Valley"

Andrew Bernstein - An Exploded View of Time cd - "Round Up"

FIN - Ice Pix cd - "Opula"

Fire-Toolz - Drip Mental cd - "Relevant Shambala Texts" [CODENAME_INITIAL TOUCH LOCATION]"

Eartheater - RIP Chrysalis cd - title track

/// More from the Flag Day Recordings label:

Manja Ristic - The Black Isle cassette - "Voice Engine" excerpt

Mitchell W. Feldstein - Pretty Boss cassette - "Medical Totems / Black Like A Beatnik"

Geoff Witt - Not-Landscape cassette - title track excerpt

/// More from the Orange Milk label:

Noah Creshevsky - Reanimator 12" vinyl - "Lisa Barnard Redux"

Giant Claw - Soft Channel 12" vinyl - "004"

Re: Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2019
November 18, 2019 09:23AM
November 13, 2019

Tonight was the Mysterious Black Box 2019 Radiothon fundraiser show - I played all tracks from recordings you could get as a premium for donating to WCSB 2019 Radiothon.

THANK YOU to all who pledged for the Mysterious Black Box radio show!!! cool smiley I really appreciate your support so much, and your donations will help us provide the great, diverse, non-commercial radio programming experience you've come to count on from one of the last bastions of non-corporate media around: WCSB! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! You rule hot smiley

I played selections you could get as a premium for donating during my show - didn't write any of it down as there's a lot going on in Main Air and the station on Radiothon night!

Thanks again for partnering with us via your donations to keep WCSB going another year!! xox

Re: Mysterious Black Box - Wednesdays 7pm-9pm - November 2019
November 24, 2019 06:57PM
November 20, 2019

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO DONATED TO RADIOTHON!!! hot smiley xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Thank you cool smiley

Tonight's show included all long tracks and album sides from recordings that I had offered up as 2019 Radiothon premiums. Giving you all a break from all the talking last week! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Manja Ristic - The Black Isle cassette - Side B

Lisa Bella Donna - Night Shift - "Flight Over Lyseford"

Event Calendar

Noah Creshevsky - Reanimator 12" vinyl - Side A

S.Hollis Mickey - How to Fold a Fitted Sheet cassette - "Part 3: Realizing You Are Hungry"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2019 06:58PM by CultJam.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login